Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks one of our newest members, Ezpilot (AKA "D") and I, were having an exchange of great things to do to his 56 through e-mail last night and he e-mailed me saying his Father was just admitted to the hospital. I have no more information to offer, but do want to mention it here so we as a group can reach out to him in this time of need.

D, may our Fathers Blessings be bestowed to you and your family. May the Peace of the Lord be with you.

Nick

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
We'll be thinking about them in our prayers. Doing the Fathers Work. Gottal love it!

Thanks Nick

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
10,421 Posts
Prayers sent.

·
Registered
11,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pray with me

Folks one of our newest members, Ezpilot (AKA "D") and I, were having an exchange of great things to do to his 56 through e-mail last night and he e-mailed me saying his Father was just admitted to the hospital. I have no more information to offer, but do want to mention it here so we as a group can reach out to him in this time of need.

D, may our Fathers Blessings be bestowed to you and your family. May the Peace of the Lord be with you.

Nick
Last night, Ezpilot lost his Father. Please extend your prayers today at the Thanksgiving table for them.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

We do not want you to be unaware, brothers and sisters, about
those who have fallen asleep, so that you may not grieve like the rest,
who have no hope. for if we believe that Jesus died and rose,
so too will God, through Jesus, bring with him those who have
fallen asleep. Indeed, we tell you this, on the word of the Lord, that
we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will
surely not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself,
with a word of command, will come down from heaven, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are left, will be
caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.
Thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore, console one another with these words.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My Dad

As you are all aware, my father passed away on November 24th. It was tough on all of us kids but easy on him. He developed Stage Four Pancreatic Cancer and was gone within days. He was happy to the end.

It's been a while now and I am finally able to talk about it. Funny how much you miss a person when they go. It is so final. But, I would like to express my gratitude to all of you who prayed and buoyed me up through this...especially my friend Nick. What great bunch of guys.
Thanks,
D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts