Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the swap meet today. Didn't find much that I needed, and anything I did find the seller wanted an arm and a leg for it and wouldn't bargin. So, I was just wondering what everyone else came back with cause I got nothing.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
I've gone to several swap meets without buying anything but my admission and a hot dog:eating: Later, Dave

·
Premium Member
50,809 Posts
I really like to go look.....usually buy very little. Will be buying some things at the Corvette Expo next month. Mainly looking for a radio for a 1972.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't get me wrong here, I love to go even if I don't buy anything. I like to talk to vendors and look through all the antique stuff. Some times I buy nothing, but other times I've come back with only penny's in the pocket.

I was just wondering what other trifive owners bought, if anything, casue I didn't find anything this time.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
I hear ya !.......I always go with a bunch of cash thinking I'm going to find the deals of the century and come home with most of my money minus an order of fries and sandwich for my son and I.......but I remember when I was a kid and found all kinds of deals when I had 10 bucks in my pocket.......:sign0020:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hear ya !.......I always go with a bunch of cash thinking I'm going to find the deals of the century and come home with most of my money minus an order of fries and sandwich for my son and I.......but I remember when I was a kid and found all kinds of deals when I had 10 bucks in my pocket.......:sign0020:
You hit the nail on the head. That's it exactly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts