Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Administrator
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Though I would share with you folks my dogs. My long time budy for the past 7 years is Tank :eek: We call him tank for a reason wehn he heads in a direction he it dose not quite matter whats in his way 9 out of 10 he moves it . Oh yes and he still thinks he's a lap puppy at 170 LBS.

I was forced to take a break from house remodling and sit a spell . :(
Now Toby is a different story he only weighs in at about forty pounds.

But thinks he's a cat :p

He chases mice snakes and ahhhhmmm people to . but all for fun he live 24-7 at the shop . :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Mike

what is that

Otis

here's mine

Her Name is Dixie

We rescued her from the pound she is a Female 5 year old Black Lab.

She will attack Biscuits, treats and her food.

She will go right up to Burglars and make them pet her before they enter your property.

The only person scarred of her is the ups man.

She is on guard duty 24 hours a day unless she is sleeping under a shade tree.

Grasshoppers, Frogs, and Gophers, and Biscuits Fear Her.

This is Babe

We rescued her from the pound she is a Female 4 year old Nova Scotia Duck Troll Retriever.

She speaks 2 languages French and American.

She can unlock gates, she turns doorknobs and opens doors, all self-taught.

She steels from her big sister Dixie.

She has a secret hidding place under the house where only she can get to after she steels her big sisters treat.

She has a criminal record and is not allowed to roam outside our yard.

Grasshoppers, Frogs, and Gophers Fear Her.

·
Senior Member 4 Gold Stars
4,460 Posts
That ones mother was a yorkie and it daddy was a 1/2 yorkie and 1/2 poodle. We also have a full yorkie and a 1/2 poodle 1/2 cocker mix. The yorkie weighs 3.8 lbs and the poodle/cocker weighs 14 lbs.

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
:) Well apparently you don't know much about high security dogs.

He is actually laying quitely so he can feel the vibrations of someone trying to sneak up on you.

You know like humans put thier ear to a rail road track to see if a train is comming.

So I think Trifive-Toby deserves an apology

Otis

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Prostreet / Steve

Don't feel bad misunderstanding the snooring is a common mistake,

Professionals like Toby, use this tecknique quite often, He know's that burglers will think he is sleeping and unaware of thier presence until he launches into action.

Show him a little respect he stands ready to put his life on the line for you 24 hours a day.

It warms my heart to see such devotion.

Toby has my respect and I am sure the other members of Trifive also will understand, and appreciate a highly skilled watch dog like Toby.

Otis / Trifive:)

·
Administrator
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Fire Wood Duty

Hi Folks
Hey there is nothing like good help. :cool: When it comes to bringing in the fire wood TriFive Toby is there to lend a hand (ahh or JAW )

Now some times it takes some convincing to get the wood to its proper place

And two out of three dont ever make it to the furnace but it is the thought and effort that counts.

:)

1 - 20 of 68 Posts