Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
50,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been tinkering with the Vette ever since we bought it and kinda letting the 55 sit. Had to make a run to the parts store so I drove the 55. It felt so nice to have her out I just kept driving and driving and driving. Finally my cell phone went off. I pulled over to see what else they wanted me to pick up. Nothing!!!! What they wanted was for me to get back with what I went after. Looked at my watch.....been gone almost an hour.
:sign0020: :sign0020: :sign0020: :sign0020:

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
I Know -

Funny how time flys when your in "The TriFive Zone" - You just want to keep driving, not caring where you're going - just driving! :)

·
Registered
11,212 Posts
We've been tinkering with the Vette ever since we bought it and kinda letting the 55 sit. Had to make a run to the parts store so I drove the 55. It felt so nice to have her out I just kept driving and driving and driving. Finally my cell phone went off. I pulled over to see what else they wanted me to pick up. Nothing!!!! What they wanted was for me to get back with what I went after. Looked at my watch.....been gone almost an hour.
:sign0020: :sign0020: :sign0020: :sign0020:
Cleansing the mind can be a real treat. Be Blessed, be careful, enjoy!

·
12,256 Posts
I almost feel like I should blow the dust off the '57 4-door I bought to re-sell, license it, and make it a driver. That might re-ignite my motivation. ;)

·
Registered
66,306 Posts
yup, great feeling mickey. :party0031:

·
Registered
66,306 Posts
I almost feel like I should blow the dust off the '57 4-door I bought to re-sell, license it, and make it a driver. That might re-ignite my motivation. ;)
sounds like a great idea! :five:

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Mickey that's what it's all about.

·
Administrator
48,736 Posts
Mickey i totally understand that feeling. I usually get about an hour in every time i drive mine. Nothing like that feeling.

almost feel like I should blow the dust off the '57 4-door I bought to re-sell, license it, and make it a driver. That might re-ignite my motivation.
You might be surprised Laszlo how much fun, stress relieving, and motivation it really is. Plus that would be a good way of advertising it too.
Terry

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I know what your saying Mickey... I always lose track of time when I'm in my '57. Total different time zone... :happy0030:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts