Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Now that is a tri-fivers nightmare:eek: what an ugly car...what were they smoking when they came up with that concept:confused0006:...oh well each to their own

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Now that is a tri-fivers nightmare:eek: what an ugly car...what were they smoking when they came up with that concept:confused0006:...oh well each to their own
And it's up to $19,900!!!!! I would be embarrassed to have it in my driveway. Notice noone took credit for building it.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Well, I have to say, being a stock guy, although I do like hot rods and some mods, imo, that car would have been better left alone as a 1995 Z Camaro, the chicks would like it better too.:D

·
Registered
66,285 Posts
not my taste, but it got 20 bids. somebody liked it. :stupido2:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Uh gee,silly me here and I went and did it backwards,put a 93 Z28 LT-1 and 700R-4 and installed it in our 56 Belair....darn just knew I did somethin wrong.
But really you guy's, the car is just.......Uh....well....Uh....never mind.
James Hermiston,Ore

·
KINGS X 56 = R.I.P. August 31, 2014Senior Member 2
2,885 Posts
Wonder how much money was thrown in to build this car? Almost 20 grand on it & 20 bids at least we know he's got friends helping him sell it. I'll pass on it.

KINGS X 56

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
A guy brings one every year to the Rebel Run (which by the way is this weekend) in Lima, OH.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Truthfully if that car is up to $19,900 my 57 listed on the classifieds should be worth say $50,000? That is a complete waste of effort and a mockery of a Tri Five.
By the way, our 57 is for sale because we found a different one that we gotta get, providing we sell ours.
If that thing sells, our real 57 should NO Problem!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts