Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Thought I'd post a shot of the Wifes 55 after I installed the new Intro wheels.I have the 2" shorter springs for the front....haven't installed them yet as I'm thinking about doing dropped spindles at the same time.I think I have the rear height where I want it but it's still almost nose bleed high in the front.I took some additional photos and will post them in the gallery if anyone is interested...See Ya!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tom....She's sporting new original springs now but I have a set of 2" lowering springs from Case's Chevy that I need to get installed.Not sure if that will lower it enough....hence,I'm thinking dropped spindles as well.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tried to post the additional photos....No luck....seems I'm having password difficulties :mad:

·
Registered
21 Posts
....I have a set of 2" lowering springs from Case's Chevy that I need to get installed.
Not sure if that will lower it enough....hence,I'm thinking dropped spindles as well.
Sweet ride dude, wheels look very nice! :D

I dunno if this will help or not but I have 2" dropped spindles with 1" lower springs on the front of my '55 and it sits looooooww!! Ok maybe not that low, but with 4" down on the back it sits just right, IMHO anyway! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts