Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Looks like you found yourself a beautiful 55’. I get wanting to update the wheels, it’s all about personal taste. You won’t have any trouble selling the Cragers. There is still a good demand for those.

·
Premium Member
50,788 Posts
Hey there! This is Matt from Texas! I just got my first 55 I’m ecstatic. Has a 383 crate motor & Delray interior. Has s a four speed too, which I love. I don’t think I overpaid, it has air, but doesn’t have power brakes or power steering so those are the next things.

I’m looking to get rid of these Crager’s as quick as possible.
View attachment 324010

View attachment 324006
View attachment 324007

View attachment 324008
View attachment 324009
..... She looks outstanding ..... I run Cragars and love um :giggle:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
That’s a good looking piece of steel!

welcome to the site of information overload...... I like the wheels you got your eyes on!
cragers are classy but if ya got the funds Stimulate that economy!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey there! This is Matt from Texas! I just got my first 55 I’m ecstatic. Has a 383 crate motor & Delray interior. Has s a four speed too, which I love. I don’t think I overpaid, it has air, but doesn’t have power brakes or power steering so those are the next things.

View attachment 324010

View attachment 324006
View attachment 324007

View attachment 324008
View attachment 324009

View attachment 324010

Sweet! Good Luck and have fun!
I’m partial to the color combo.

View attachment 324006
View attachment 324007

View attachment 324008
View attachment 324009

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome, beautiful car. Build it any way you want it!! FYI- I have owned 6 classic cars and the guys on this forum are the best- over the top helpful.

·
Registered
7 Posts

View attachment 324010

View attachment 324006
View attachment 324007

View attachment 324008
View attachment 324009
Welcome from Michigan. Sweet looking ride!

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
welcome it’s beautiful! if you like it you can never pay too much -enjoy- this is a great group of car guys they are always there for you they have bailed me out many times lots of knowledge

·
Registered
21 Posts
My first car was a turquoise and white 55 Belair and I always wanted a set of American Torque Thrusts for it but I couldn't afford them on the $1.25 per hour part-time that I was making in high school. It had the same steering wheel that you have and I have another one in the 57 that I have now along with a 4 speed and Hurst shifter like yours as well. Welcome to the group!

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
49,850 Posts
What kind of car is that behind your's in this photo?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts