Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Who cares what anybody thinks, long as you like it is all that matters, but trust me, lots of people will turn their head to look at your car.

As for me I think it looks stunning! Hope my car looks that nice when I'm done, if it does I will feel as if I had achieved an astonishing victory! :tu:tu:

·
Registered
Auckland, New Zealand.
8,282 Posts
I really like the look of that, it sits just right in my opinion. The 20's on the front fill up that gap between tyre and fender that often shows on 55's.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
do you have 2 inch drop spindles and 2 inch drop springs? how high is your cross member off the ground? i have 2 inch drop spindles and stock springs with 2 coils cut off them and my cross member is 3 inches off the ground with a 26 inch tall tire. i was thinking about putting 2 inch drop springs on it and see if it would raise the car about an inch.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
do you have 2 inch drop spindles and 2 inch drop springs? how high is your cross member off the ground? i have 2 inch drop spindles and stock springs with 2 coils cut off them and my cross member is 3 inches off the ground with a 26 inch tall tire. i was thinking about putting 2 inch drop springs on it and see if it would raise the car about an inch.
yes i have 2 inch drop spings and spindles.i have a powerglide in it so,no cross member.everything is tucked up so i have no ground clearance problem.the front and rear rims are both 20x8 with 4.5 inch backspace.no rubbing.going into driveways i gota go kinda slow or it rubs a little.no idea of the exact colors.suppose to be gypsy red and indiana ivory.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.