Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I know I love to see the fruits of everyones labor on the site.

Here is mine... I bought this little 210 last December, rebuilt the front end adding a 2" drop disc set up, new windshield, gas tank, stock interior kit from Pete Cidella, 17" american racing wheels, rewired the whole thing adding an alternator, and a little engine work. The origonal 235 6 cyl. powerglide works great. The origional paint shows just the right amount of patina to draw crowds.

It is a family project and has been a blast.

Love the tri 5s!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
66,304 Posts
nice job, looks great. :five: drive and enjoy. :party0031:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Very nice, drive it and enjoy it, a great feeling instead of looking at it sitting in a garage for 5 years!!!!!:D

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
What a great looking car..
Takes a very nice photo :tu

:cool:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

This was my first interior attemp. I highly recommend Cidellas interiors both for quality, fit and tech help. Plus the 10% off helps. Now I have to get the guts to do the headliner.

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Wow, You cleaned it up nice.
Now you can drive and enjoy.
Have fun!
:tu

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
EXCELLENT!!! :tu Always nice to take it out and play with it:bebored:Later, Dave

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
What a clean car! I hope you hung on to those bumper pieces, I don't know but I would think those are rare.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the compliments guys!

It makes it worth the sweat, blood and busted knuckles.

The bumper accessories went to "Will" fellow Tri5er for his B/A hardtop. I thought they looked a little gaudy on a 210.

I am looking for a good right 210 2 door quarter stainless if anyone has one they are not using.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Very nice! I like it!

Check with Ken Young, here in Ft Worth for the missing stainless.

http://www.classicstainlessshop.com/

Are those American Racing mags? Luv the look. Thinking about going with those or Cragars on my '55. Are those 15"? I was about to pull the trigger on some 15x6 & 15x8's, but I didn't know if todays lower profile radials would make them look too small.

Thanks,
Joe

1 - 20 of 23 Posts