Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Our car club Desert Rodders meet at the Smih's parking lot and left about 8:00 AM for a 75 mile cruise north for a car show with several clubs. All in all there was about 150 entries. It was all free. Free Tee shirt and some other goodies. They offered 2 trophies, one for rodders choice and one for peoples choice. As it was getting on in the day one of the event staff came up to me and said "Don't leave just yet it looks like your in the lead for peoples choice" He came back in aboout 1 hour and said I had won by a large margin :tu

I had Seth, my 8 year old grandson go up and get the trophy. I asked him if he would keep it in his bedroom and take care of it :D

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Congratulations, Bruce, that is a memory that will last generations in your family. He will tell his grandkids about it.

Otis :)

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations, Bruce, that is a memory that will last generations in your family. He will tell his grandkids about it.

Otis :)
Thanks for reminding me of that Otis. It was an awesome day just for the fact I had Seth with me.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Way To Go Bruce:congrats: I'm sure young Seth will take good care of the new hardware:party0031: Later, Dave

·
Registered
226 Posts
Cool story Bruce! It looks like you and Seth had a perfect start to a great weekend! I bet Seth can't wait for Monday so he can tell all his buddies at school! Very nice of you to let him take care of the trophy for you!
That is one fine 55 you have there!

7,082 Posts
Congratulations Bruce.!!!!!! Creame rises to the TOP. Just Makin Memories, and with the grandson makes it just that much better. Well Deserved. Still love your front bumper (Mine Will Deffinitely Have to Have One Like It. :congrats::congrats::congrats: Lloyd

·
Registered
369 Posts
WAY TO GO Bruce!! Glad You got out for a good time and always good to hear a Brother Tri-5 got His due!!, though no surprise to All of Us!! great car and great Job!!......Better watch out that Grandson doesn't take that 55 away from You, I bet He's got the bug now!!

·
Administrator
49,372 Posts
Congratulations Bruce. Doesn`t surprise me at all about it winning. You grandson is going to be expecting the 55 as his inheritance one of these days you know? My 7yr old loves the yellow car (my 57) and likes to go for rides in it with me, so i know how yall feel while riding in it.
Terry

·
Registered
67,419 Posts
congrats bruce! :04: a day with seth is what its about. :five:

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the compliments. Seth and I will be going to another show in Boulder City just outside of Las Vegas in a few weeks to try in a larger show :party0031:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts