Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First show of the season is tomorrow. I will take pics, tonight there is a car parade then after there is burn outs so i will have videos of that. last year did not make the parade was at the dmv at 4:30 getting the car on the road, then had 1 and 1/2 drive up there...got there at 7:55...55 minutes late driving a 55 Chevy ironic? :sign0020: Did get to see end of burn outs and one guy had newer ford pick up and blew back tire right off never heard a tire pop like before that was loud!

now got 4 hours+ in the 55 total 250 miles+ with no radio :sign0020: this time bringing some tools and water last year radiator hose came off sprayed all over the motor did not know what happened as it stalled twice opened hood and there it was off. took some water from near by river to fill radiator back up.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Parade was fun! never been in one before 40+ cars took almost an hour to go a mile. Cops had road closed off to traffic and they were looking the other way when people did burn outs in the road :sign0020: then it comes back through and ends at a water park then the burn outs well they had it blocked off with signs "no burn outs on private property " all people left only 6 cars left went down to side street and they did few there. 55 with 496 was there again he did a really nice one i got video of it. then he parks his car and gets out really fast like nothing happened :sign0020: GMC durmax newer one did burn out with a trailer hooked up to it. then fire bird came down the street did one right behind a cop 10 feet from cop car :sign0020: cop flips his lights on then talked with guy and left.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

this was Really cool Jeep with rear steer he was all over the road. there was fire truck with rear steer but he only made it few feet and had to pull off must have over heated.

the black has a 496 and is real nice car but guy dose not baby it :sign0020:

uh oh cops are here

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.