Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got the car back a few weeks ago finally got her put back together and for grins brought the the 55 to the car show as I needed to flyer for my car show. There were 250+ cars at the show at the veteran hospital. So honestly I did not expect to win anything. But I won veterans choice!
Needless to say I was very excited. btw there was an odd 55 there as well a 55 stretched limo took some pics for you guys to check out.

Attachments

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Congratulations on your win:congrats: Later, Dave

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
Way to go!. There is nothing like the feeling when they call your name the first time. Congrats!

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
That 1st trophy is a special one. Lots more to come I'll bet! That limo is NICE!!

·
Registered
66,282 Posts
congrats, know that made a great day even better. :five: .......................great looking family!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
thanks guys I was very happy about the trophy. We will be a family of 4 in about 30 more days. The wife is not enjoying the summer too much in her condition. But she was very happy about the trophy as well. it has been a very long couple years with the car. between blown engines and issues with the body work things have been fun. nice to have a light at the end of the tunnel. Here is a couple more pics to check out!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Congrats!

Nice trophy, nice car, beautiful family...you're a blessed man.:tu JIM.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Way to go Len!! It's always nice when a real car gets recognition instead of a new; Vette, challenger Mustang or Camaro!! Nice pics!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts