Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made my first welds ever a few minutes ago. They are ugly as sin but they are holding my computer desk together! I have a long way to go before starting on the `56. I think I could use some classes.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I took a couple of welding classes at the local vo-tech a while back. Well worth the time and money. Saves time when you can see how its done and not have to figure it out by yourself.:confused0006:
Jeffrey

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Dave (SS396Pilot) is gonna teach me tomorrow at his shop. I'm gonna practice on an old Mustang he is restoring. We are doing the floor pans. I hope this Mustang owner doesn't mind holes blown in his floor! HAHA!

·
Registered
11,220 Posts
Floors or Doors,

Dave (SS396Pilot) is gonna teach me tomorrow at his shop. I'm gonna practice on an old Mustang he is restoring. We are doing the floor pans. I hope this Mustang owner doesn't mind holes blown in his floor! HAHA!
Fords always get them blown away.
:sign0020:

·
RIP: 12-31-2011
2,893 Posts
Get yourself a good lense. When you can finally see the puddle of molten metal it will start to come togeather for you.
Rick

·
Registered
801 Posts
Made my first welds ever a few minutes ago. They are ugly as sin but they are holding my computer desk together! I have a long way to go before starting on the `56. I think I could use some classes.
Good onya for having a go!

Stick or MIG? Takes me back. I remember my first welds in first year engineering.:rolleyes: I'm probably not much better, and certainly out of practice. I always got my friends to do vertical welds.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.