Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally found the copy of the origanal title of my 56 with the origanal owners info on it was wondering if anyone new him i know the car has history ..so im trying to track down the info ..his name is
Frank S Glonek sr
he is from lanoka harbor nj

if anyone has info on him maybe a phone number or e-mail
i have his address but id rather e mail or call to speak with him or even if anyone has old pictures of the car in its hay day ....thanks...

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,350 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha i did the same search .... but how can i get a phone number for this guy i have his address but id rather talk to him anyone close to there

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,350 Posts
haha i did the same search .... but how can i get a phone number for this guy i have his address but id rather talk to him anyone close to there
Maybe one of his relatives are listed in the yellow pages :confused0006:

·
Registered
722 Posts
i go boating in lanoka harbor. its a tiny town. should be easy to track down. only a couple 100 people live there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i finally found the copy of the origanal title of my 56 with the origanal owners info on it was wondering if anyone new him i know the car has history ..so im trying to track down the info ..his name is
Frank S Glonek sr
he is from lanoka harbor nj

if anyone has info on him maybe a phone number or e-mail
i have his address but id rather e mail or call to speak with him or even if anyone has old pictures of the car in its hay day ....thanks...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there. Frank was my father. He passed away earlier this year. My brother and I have been trying to find who owns the ‘56 and see what it’s become. I responded to a post on jalopy journal a while back, with no response. Please email me @ [email protected]. I’d love to see what you’ve done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts