Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Diamondback 205 75R 15 2 & 1/4 inch wide white walls on my Chevy today, they really finish the look very nicely. They were good people to work with and charged no extra for the 2 & 1/4 side instead of the 2 & 1/2, just looks better to me. We'll see how they last, but I'm feeling good.

Attachments

·
Registered
66,294 Posts
look great on there. :birthday:

7,082 Posts
Got my Diamondback 205 75R 15 2 & 1/4 inch wide white walls on my Chevy today, they really finish the look very nicely. They were good people to work with and charged no extra for the 2 & 1/4 side instead of the 2 & 1/2, just looks better to me. We'll see how they last, but I'm feeling good.

Look really good, just right. I chose about the same, Diamonback 225/75R/15 with a 2 1/2" WW because mine is a little taller than yours and same proportion of black as yours. Wanted them to look like Wide White Walls, but not like the 30's Gangsta Walls. You have a beautiful car. :congrats: Lloyd

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
50,369 Posts
RX....Looks great :):tu Excellent choice :cool::congrats:

·
Premium Member
13,057 Posts
Forgot to tell you my parents built their house in 1955 ,it was the color of your car, like a samon and gray that was a very very popular color combo in the 50s ,,your car looks just great ,,good luck

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Those WWW's look really good on your 55:tuLater, Dave

1 - 13 of 13 Posts