Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

Just wanted to say hello. I'll be at the keyboard most of the time since Dad is somewhat computer challanged at the moment. Not only that, he's got Parkinson's disease and he's challanged with enough other things in life besides digging for useful information on car forums. I thought I might be able to help him out in that regard.

He just bought a 2dr 55 Bel Air Post with a six and glide at the Marion county swap meet last month in Indy. He's tickled to death with the car as he's been looking for 10 years or better for a car that he could afford, as well as modify slightly. The car shows less than 50k on the odometer, and seems to be correct judging by the overall condition of the whole package. I'll try posting a picture below this message. I haven't read the "how-to's" yet so bear with me. And, I'm sure I'll be asking for help in other threads too as I always help my Dad do some wrenching when he needs it.

Good to be with you!
JoeB

Attachments

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Great lookin' car -- is that your garage?!!! Holy Cow! I'm jealous :)

PS If you haven't seen my garage, you really need to so you know how BAD it can be!

PPS You and your dad must have a pretty special relationship - congrats!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome from Down Under. Ok... I'm in Florida but thats down under most of you guys!!! Nice car. Looks pretty original. Hope he enjoys it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the kind welcome. Otis that's a 348 in my Dad's garage. We're getting ready to install a 4 deuce Offy intake on it, along with a pair of matching valve covers. He's just using it for display, as most other things there. Yeah, I wish I had a garage like that too.

Again, thanks for all the kind words.

Have a good day,
JoeB

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.