Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

This is my first post,of many hopefully. I after many years of coveting have acquired my first tri-5, a 57 nomad. It has quite a bit of rust and I plan to do a full restoration. I have had many years of thinking of what i would if I ever got one of these and i plan to go ballzout. I will be uploading the first pic soon and continue as the project progresses.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Welcome nomadder, we'll be looking forward to pics of your project and descriptions of your progress. The give and take, question and answer, camaraderie of this site makes restoration fun and easier. I'm a total novice and learn something everyday. Doesn't matter if you're a novice like me or a pro like steve (prostreet!), either way this is a great place to be.

·
Administrator
49,643 Posts
Welcome to the site nomadder. Glad to have you join in with us. Time to spend some money now, and we`re glad to help you figure out how to spend it. haha.
Terry

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome to the site, Nomadder. Good to have you join us. Please post any questions you may have. there always seems to be someone who can give you the info you are looking for or can point you in the right direction.

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Welcome to Trifive, most of us are still restoring our Trifives, I don't know if you ever get done.

Otis:)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Being done is a matter of opinion, and most of us think we're not done! I keep telling myself -- if I finish the next thing, I'll be done. But I know that I'm still just getting started!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Welcome nomadder.
Lot's of good people and information available here. You own one of the coolest rides ever to come out of Detroit. What are your plans for her??? Fill us in....with pictures if possible!!!

Tom

1 - 16 of 16 Posts