Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For people with the Holly 302-1 (or replica TSP oil pan), can some please tell me where the bottom of the oil pan sits in relation to the bottom of you center steering linkage bar?
I am driving myself crazy trying to determine if I have my engine sitting too high.

Thanks!

·
LS Tech and Moderator
10,891 Posts
Please only post your question in one place, meaning you already have a thread in this section for this same basic question. Please from now keep similar or same topic/question in a thread you already started this reduces clutter. I leave this one here but will merge or delete the same topic covered or same question in the future.

·
Premium Member
13,889 Posts
For people with the Holly 302-1 (or replica TSP oil pan), can some please tell me where the bottom of the oil pan sits in relation to the bottom of you center steering linkage bar?
I am driving myself crazy trying to determine if I have my engine sitting too high.

Thanks!
I looked at the pics in your other post and it looks the same as the other cars I have done.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Try these. Height from crossmember to balancer bolt is 135mm (we use metric in Australia = 5.3149").

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
This is interesting having two threads on the same subject....................
Height from crossmember to balancer bolt is 135mm (we use metric in Australia = 5.3149").
Yeah, the other thread was going into such a direction discussing pinion angles that I was losing hope of getting measurements/comparisons.
I'm going to ask that this thread to be removed. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.