Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have c span 3 ,they are having live talks until 10 pm today ,about the battle of Gettysburg (the 150 anniversary) ,,,over 400 events here in town this week !!! :)

·
Registered
67,750 Posts
thanks for info, will check it out. :tu

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Big write up in todays paper on the battle of Gettysburg. Very interesting. I always believed it was the tuning point in the war. Actually, if the south had won that battle it would have been over for the north. bowtie-trifive :gba:

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
I've always lived in The War area (Chattanooga & Chickamauga) so very interested....:flag6:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
I'll be in Gettysburg on Thursday, through Monday, then I'm hitting that large CW museum near there. From there I'm headed to MD, to visit Point Lookout POW camp, where my second great grandfather is buried. He was a corporal in the CSA, and sharpshooter (sniper) with the thirtieth Virgina.

·
Premium Member
13,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll be in Gettysburg on Thursday, through Monday, then I'm hitting that large CW museum near there. From there I'm headed to MD, to visit Point Lookout POW camp, where my second great grandfather is buried. He was a corporal in the CSA, and sharpshooter (sniper) with the thirtieth Virgina.
PM sent ,,,,wayne

1 - 8 of 8 Posts