Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, wanted to say hi and to let you all know that after 16 years of lack of interest, I found my 56 in my garage parked next to my 60 Vette! After one month the Six cyl. three speed is now sporting a 350 ci 4 bolt main, muncie 4 speed with Hurst shifter. Can't wait for the spring!:)

Don

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
wraplock....Welcome aboard!
You got busy fast! Do you have any photo's? Of course photo's of both cars!!!!!! Happy Holidays!!!!

Tom

·
Administrator
49,366 Posts
Welcome Don and i too see how it would be hard to forget a 56 in the garage. Of course if life and finances cause some hardships it might be better to forget it`s there sometimes. I had to do that for a spell.
Terry

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome Don

Welcome to the forum Don, You are making some of us jealous with your 56 chevy and your 60 Vette. My insurance company won't allow me to forget about my corvette, ding och every month, ding ouch every month, at least it's keeping my 57 company for the winter.
Glad to hear you're making headway with your 56 can't wait for the pics to show up.

Sincerely,
Dave Twin Blown 57:D

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Nice to see others joining! Welcome!

My insurance company won't allow me to forget about my corvette, ding och every month, ding ouch every month, .............
Just out of interest, how much do you pay for insurance? For 5000 miles fully comprehensive I pay £86 ($160) on agreed value of £10K ($18K)?

·
Registered
1,670 Posts

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
My 57 chevy has a 64 mercury comet setting next to it, just can't bring my self to work on it much these days. The 57 just takes all my time and I am happy.

Otis:)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.