Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So since Rudy (belairrudy) was nice enough to give me this raditor, i will also do the same thing and pass it down for free to a good home :)

It has been a great radiator, and almost keeps up with my A/C since i removed the transmission cooling lines from it. Since i removed the tranny lines, my temps have been 180 to 200* even with the A/C on.

I could almost just leave the raditor in, but i ran across a SMOKING deal for another raditor that kept a B.B. in a 57 with A/C cool, so i could not pass it up. I want to be able to drive my 57 knowing no matter what the temps are, i can run the A/C with out even looking at the temp gauge....

Bye the way did i SAY FREE, you pick up or pay for the shipping and she is yours...:tu

as you can see the top tank is not the prettiest, but there are no leaks anywhere....

Rick

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
"Payin' it forward"... always works for me...:tu:)

·
Registered
67,745 Posts
very nice of you rick. :five:

·
Registered
9 Posts
If the show was a little closer I would pick it up in person but I will pay for shipping as soon as you let me know the price :)

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I'm always a date late and a buck short! :)

If Gustavo passes, I'll take it!

·
Premium Member
7,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I need it for my 57. Please let me know how much it will be to ship to San Diego CA 92139.

Thanks
Gustavo
Hey Gustavo!!!

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you, i have been busier than a one legged man in a a** kicking contest :sign0020:

So here is the deal with the raditor, i have not even re-moved it from my 57 yet, Hot August Nights took a priority :) I drove the 57 down to Reno today, (bye the way, the raditor ran 195-205 with the A/C on all day :)) and will also be driving it down Friday & Saturday....BUT...on Sunday i will be staying home and removing it and installing my new set up.

But here is the other problem, my week end's are booked up for the the rest of the month almost, i have a car show that i will be driving down to in Stockton next week end, and then the Good Guys show the following week end, and i go to work at 6 AM, and i am lucky if i get off bye 5 PM. sometimes i do sneak out of work early, and if for some reason i do, i will bring the raditor with me to the UPS store and see how much they want to box up the raditor so it will not get damaged and ship it to you.

Sorry for taking so long, i wish you lived closer buddy....:shakehands:

Rick

·
Premium Member
7,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very cool!! (pun intended) ;)

Is there going to be a Meet-N-Greet at Pleasanton?
I am not sure if there is going to be a Meet & Greet per say, but i know there will be about 6 of us if not more and our cars from bowtie-trifive waiting in line at the gate early Friday and Saturday morning so we can all park our cars next to one another in side of the Fairgrounds. I would also assume either Randy (randy57) or myself will have our bowtie-trifive banner somewhere around our cars so you can spot us easily.....

Rick

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Gustavo!!!

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you, i have been busier than a one legged man in a a** kicking contest :sign0020:

So here is the deal with the raditor, i have not even re-moved it from my 57 yet, Hot August Nights took a priority :) I drove the 57 down to Reno today, (bye the way, the raditor ran 195-205 with the A/C on all day :)) and will also be driving it down Friday & Saturday....BUT...on Sunday i will be staying home and removing it and installing my new set up.

But here is the other problem, my week end's are booked up for the the rest of the month almost, i have a car show that i will be driving down to in Stockton next week end, and then the Good Guys show the following week end, and i go to work at 6 AM, and i am lucky if i get off bye 5 PM. sometimes i do sneak out of work early, and if for some reason i do, i will bring the raditor with me to the UPS store and see how much they want to box up the raditor so it will not get damaged and ship it to you.

Sorry for taking so long, i wish you lived closer buddy....:shakehands:

Rick
Thanks Rick,

I will be patiently waiting for the UPS bill. :shakehands:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.