Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have some free parts to a good home. Just paying it forward. A few bowtie-trifive members have helped me with free parts, so it's my turn.

I got the '57 inner tail fin from a member. I didn't need it, so it's up for grabs. It's an original peice he probably replaced with new, but it's solid and looks straight. Still has the factory lead from the seam on it.

I used pieces of this trunk floor for my '56. But what's left can be had. The spare tire well has surface rust, but it's solid. Someone out there needs one I'm sure. The rest can be used, but I doubt it. Let me know what you want. Shipping the whole floor is probably not possible for me. But I can cut out the well, or any pieces needed. Just let me know.

I'll hang onto these parts for a while. Come fall though, they will get scrapped if no one wants them.
PM for wanted parts.

:gba:

jason

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
I think that this is very cool of you!! :tu:tu

I don't have my '56 yet, but feel I should take what you have, as this is something that I will most likely need eventually anyways.

Tell you what, if no one here needs it sooner than I do, then I'll take it from you later on this summer...oh heck, I guess I can build my '56 around it! :sign0020:

Again, very cool of you!! :congrats::shakehands:

·
Registered
67,743 Posts
very nice of you Jason. :five:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.