Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the east bay area,ca. am searching for a mobile window installer for my 1955 chevy 2dr post can I get help here I have the glass and rubber. Just need someone to inform me on a professional installer.

·
Registered
5,133 Posts
Welcome Aboard! the members here are a wealth of information and experience with these beautiful cars..i'm sure one of our california members will chime in soon with a experienced local glass installer:)

·
Registered
66,304 Posts
:hello: hi ya and welcome. good to have you here.

·
Registered
493 Posts
How confident are you doing it yourself? My wife and I put the glass in our 57 many years back, it is fairly easy to do. If nothing else, I am sure there are a few members of this forum in your area that could give you a hand... Good luck !

Jason

·
Trifive Calendar Editor
3,368 Posts
I live in the east bay area,ca. am searching for a mobile window installer for my 1955 chevy 2dr post can I get help here I have the glass and rubber. Just need someone to inform me on a professional installer.
The only mobile installers I've seen in this area are underpaid folks more interested in getting the job done in a hurry and taking off. There are a couple of glass installers in the industrial area south of Hayward airport, but I think they only take drive-ins.
Let us know if you find someone! :anim_25:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts