Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I imagine the only book worth any significant value is the shop manual so I’ll take $25 for that plus shipping from 17316. Offers considered. You can make an offer on the other books as well. I’ve formatted the descriptions such that you’ll be able to copy/paste them into your browser and find most of them on Amazon if you want to know what they look like.

The model is a 1:12 scale Monogram model of a 57 Sport Coupe, NIB. Make offer. I’ll even leave the dust on it.

Anyone interested PM’s are preferred. Sorry about the ‘make offer’ price on this stuff but I really have no idea what to ask. Bank check or money order, or cash if you're local to South-Central PA!

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions. And feel free to PM me if I've messed up this ad somehow.

The books:

Chevrolet 1955 1956 1957 Shop Manuals: An Unabridged Three-In-One Master Edition [Hardcover]

Chevrolet's Hot Ones 1955, 1956, 1957 [Hardcover] Anthony Young (Author)

The Hot One - Chevrolet: 1955 - 1957 [Hardcover] Pat Chappell (Author)

Chevrolet, 1955-1957. Full-Color Coverage of All '55, '56, and '57 Chevys. (May 1991). [Paperback] Consumer Guide. (Author)

Consumer Guide Chevrolet 1955-1957 [Hardcover] 1987 Consumer Guide. (Author)

Tri-Chevy Legend: Three Golden Years (Osprey Classic Marques) (Jan 1994) [Paperback] Mike Key (Author)

Chevy, 1955-1957 (Enthusiast Color) [Paperback] Mike Mueller (Author)

Tri-Chevy Red Book (Red Book Series) [Paperback] (Nov 1992) Peter C. Sessler (Author)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I'd be interested in buying all the books from you if you are interested in selling them in a complete lot? Dependig on the price obviously. I am in Australia so would need to payyou through Paypal, can you let me know if that's an option? In regards to shipping them, I would ask you to ship them to my shipper in California so you wouldn't need to send them overseas. Can you let me know if we could work something out? I like to collect what I can relating to the 57 Chevy's!

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
I'd be interested in buying all the books from you if you are interested in selling them in a complete lot? Dependig on the price obviously. I am in Australia so would need to payyou through Paypal, can you let me know if that's an option? In regards to shipping them, I would ask you to ship them to my shipper in California so you wouldn't need to send them overseas. Can you let me know if we could work something out? I like to collect what I can relating to the 57 Chevy's!
Sdrew, How do I apply for one of your library cards :sign0020:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
It's not just books Pete, depending on th emood (and the bank balance) I'll buy most 57 Chevy stuff on a good day!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sdrew,
Got a fellow interested in "The Hot One" and he hit me up first so let's let the dust settle on that before we do anything. I don't have paypall though so I'm not sure if that's a killer or not. I 'think' i'd prefer to sell separetely at first to ease my shipping headaches though.

As far as the Red Book, I'll keep it in mind, but I'm trying to honor the first come first served thing.

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
I would be interested in all you have. Shoot me the price. :anim_25: bowtie-trifive :gba:

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Still interested in anything you have left. bowtie-trifive :gba:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Remaining books:

Not surprisingly, the ‘make offer’ idea didn’t go as well as I hoped but I still was able to sell three of the books. Thanks guys.

I have added prices to those that are left; prices include shipping within the continental US. The model is still available at $45. Offers considered. Payment by postal money order. PM’s are preferred.

Sorry for delays in responding, been dealing with family issues.

The remaining books:

Chevrolet 1955 1956 1957 Shop Manuals: An Unabridged Three-In-One Master Edition [Hardcover] $40

Chevrolet's Hot Ones 1955, 1956, 1957 [Hardcover] Anthony Young (Author) $20

Chevrolet, 1955-1957. Full-Color Coverage of All '55, '56, and '57 Chevys. (May 1991). [Paperback] Consumer Guide. (Author) $10

Consumer Guide Chevrolet 1955-1957 [Hardcover] 1987 Consumer Guide. (Author) $15

Chevy, 1955-1957 (Enthusiast Color) [Paperback] Mike Mueller (Author) $15

·
Registered
7,906 Posts
I recieved my book today and it was in great condition, looks very well cared for....EXCEPT for the fact that the DINGBAT MAILMAN left it tied to the door of the mailbox and we had a thunderstorm this afternoon while I was at work! You wrapped it well, Deadeye. All of the pages stayed dry, just the cover got wet...it's drying out now. I'll be having a talk with the mailman tomorrow! Thanks for the sale & I look forward to reading it soon!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.