Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now that i`m finally using "margie", doing a little dressing up. i`ve always used the old chrysler in-line fuel filter, the one that was so popular on them thru the`60`s. a simple steel canister, right in front of the carb. my question, does anyone know if this filter can be used on the suction side of the fuel pump? thanx.

·
Premium Member
15,211 Posts
now that i`m finally using "margie", doing a little dressing up. i`ve always used the old chrysler in-line fuel filter, the one that was so popular on them thru the`60`s. a simple steel canister, right in front of the carb. my question, does anyone know if this filter can be used on the suction side of the fuel pump? thanx.
I have had one of them in my 55 wagon before and after the pump for 60,000 miles with regular changes and no issues. :tu

-Bruce

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
GF-2 Hastings filter....Sold tons of them in the 70's & 80's when I worked in a parts store for the Mopars ...excellent universal filter for anything with that size fuel line....funny how I still remember some of them part numbers....:confused0006:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts