Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coupla months ago,someone posted this question but I cannot find it.Please excuse my CRS.
I have an 84 305 SBC motor in the sedan delivery.The "in" for the fuel is on the front of the pump,pointing to the grill. which would work great if my fuel tank were on the front of the car.
There was a mention of a pump that had a swivel bottom but I dont remember what it is called or a part #.Or is there a pump that has the inlet on the back of it?
Also I have seen some shocks supposedly for a 57 that have the "eyes" on both ends.Dont we need shocks w/the doohickey that goes through the holes on the rear?

Attachments

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
50,371 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,669 Posts
Coupla months ago,someone posted this question but I cannot find it.Please excuse my CRS.
I have an 84 305 SBC motor in the sedan delivery.The "in" for the fuel is on the front of the pump,pointing to the grill. which would work great if my fuel tank were on the front of the car.
There was a mention of a pump that had a swivel bottom but I dont remember what it is called or a part #.Or is there a pump that has the inlet on the back of it?
Also I have seen some shocks supposedly for a 57 that have the "eyes" on both ends.Dont we need shocks w/the doohickey that goes through the holes on the rear?[/QUOTE
this is a holley, part number=12-834, sold by summit racing, jegs also
yek, sorry for big pic

·
50,371 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didnt see where any of these would work w/a 1984 305.:confused0006:

·