at least thats what I've found :eek:

·
Registered
66,287 Posts
know your feeling good about that.:five:

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
My 2 car garage is a mess... I keep saying.. "I going to get out there and clean it up" But everytime I pull the '57 out of the garage to clean up the garage... I end up going for a cruise in the '57 instead. :happy0030: Oh well.. as long as I have it cleaned enough to keep the '57 parked and safe. :)

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
My garage is 24 X 46... Still not big enough... Later, Dave

·
Registered
865 Posts
Good for you...:congrats:I started out with a single car carport. That i turned into a single car garage. Its got compressed air for the tools, and cold air for me. Even has tunes and a small fridge. :party0031:Oh yeah and a pretty comfy recliner. My wifes says if i put a tv out there its all over.:D lol. Its small but all i need. I could never get anything done before. someone would spot me out there working. on somethng and have to stop and chat. Hope i dont sound like a jerk im not. Just i hate to get interupted when im working.

I finaly got mine cleaned out by saleing everything. I thought i might need some day. And throwing the rest in the trash.

Enjoy.. a garage is one of those simple pleasures that every man or woman should have.

Mike

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
The garage/shop I work in is 24 x 30.........I can only get one car in it to work on, it's full of stuff...........it has a heat pump, cable, stereo, 2 frigs, hot water, sink, stackable washer/dryer (something about a small black ring around the washing machine in the house) and an oven for powder-coating.
The garage the rest of the stuff is parked in is 24 x 50........I try not to do any work in there, but lately it's become a storage facility for overflow parts........I guess I'll never change..............

·
Trifive Calendar Editor
3,368 Posts
The next shop I build will have the walls on the floor.
That way everything will already be put up when I'm finished!:D

Mike.:)
Hmm- I like your thinking. This may involve buiding a rotisserie large enough to rotate the garage... :stupido2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts