Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
1957 Bel Air 2 Dr Hardtop, Colonial Cream & Onyx Black, Super Turbo-Fire 283 Power Pack
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. We are the proud new owners of a 57 Bel Air 2 door hardtop. It's colonial cream and onyx black. It has the power pack 283 in it with a Powerglide. We love it and we're looking forward to a lot of fun filled cruises! We're on the south side of the Denver metro area and go to some of the cruise-ins in the area. Maybe we'll see some of you around!

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Premium Member
Chattanooga TN
Hello and welcome to trifive.com
Love that color combo.馃憤馃徏

Registered
1957 Bel Air 2 Dr Hardtop, Colonial Cream & Onyx Black, Super Turbo-Fire 283 Power Pack
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: Greg's 56 Nomad

Registered
Hey everyone. We are the proud new owners of a 57 Bel Air 2 door hardtop. It's colonial cream and onyx black. It has the power pack 283 in it with a Powerglide. We love it and we're looking forward to a lot of fun filled cruises! We're on the south side of the Denver metro area and go to some of the cruise-ins in the area. Maybe we'll see some of you around!

View attachment 381431
Nice original color combo!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome, cool color I use to live in Littleton and Highlands Ranch, now live in the state above you.
That seems like a good state to be in. We would probably move too but I need to be here for work. When I'm done with all that we'll probably end up in SD. We love the Black Hills area!

Reactions: Chevy_Metalhead
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.