Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fun,Fun,Fun. I have a echocardiagram and run the treadmill tommorow. I'm supposed to get started about 7:45 am and they say it will take about three hours before I'm completely done. No caffiene today and I'm really missing my diet Dr. Pepper about now. I've done it before and I'm not exactly looking forward to it but it has to be done. :flag6: Blake

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
55,388 Posts
Be careful with that thing Blake :)

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
I wish you luck big man! sounds scary...:) I´m going to health check next monday, couple years since last time and I´m not all too thrilled about it...:sign0020:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Fun,Fun,Fun. I have a echocardiagram and run the treadmill tommorow. I'm supposed to get started about 7:45 am and they say it will take about three hours before I'm completely done. No caffiene today and I'm really missing my diet Dr. Pepper about now. I've done it before and I'm not exactly looking forward to it but it has to be done. :flag6: Blake

I did that whole heart routine four years ago. Mostly a long day...

Good luck!

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Hey Guys, Sorry it took me a minute to get back, my home computer is in the shop getting cleaned and I took the day off so I had no way to reply.

I made the time limit on the tread mill and they got my heart rate up where they needed it. They did the echocardigram first. I have to go back Friday morning for another test with the dye. Then I quess they're tell me the results later.

After my five bypasses (2004) and two stints (2008) I have to do these every so often. My Cardilogist had retired and I had been slow in getting set up with another one for a few years. (my bad). So anyway, now I'm just waiting to see what they find by reading the tests. Thanks Guys, I appreciate ya'll. :shakehands: Blake

·
Registered
11,220 Posts
Hey Guys, Sorry it took me a minute to get back, my home computer is in the shop getting cleaned and I took the day off so I had no way to reply.

I made the time limit on the tread mill and they got my heart rate up where they needed it. They did the echocardigram first. I have to go back Friday morning for another test with the dye. Then I quess they're tell me the results later.

After my five bypasses (2004) and two stints (2008) I have to do these every so often. My Cardilogist had retired and I had been slow in getting set up with another one for a few years. (my bad). So anyway, now I'm just waiting to see what they find by reading the tests. Thanks Guys, I appreciate ya'll. :shakehands: Blake
Well, at least your alive and kickin! Good to hear. Have a Blessed day.

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
55,388 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.