Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
LS Tech and Moderator
11,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Summit and Jeggs have pretty good deal on GMPP LSswap pans (LH8 oil pans).This is the complete kit everything you need : Pan,gasket, windage try, pickup, dipstick/tube, EVERYTHING!!!

Search using this part number
GM PART # 19212593
CATEGORY: Engine Oil Pan/Reinforcement
PACK QTY: 1

DESCRIPTION: PAN KIT
P/N 19212593 was intended to be a universal oil pan the will fit most applications. Its a little more compact than a Corvette style pan. It fits all Gen III and IV engines and includes the oil pan, gasket, indicator tube and indicator, pickup tube and crankshaft oil deflector.

·
LS Tech and Moderator
11,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check out summit I don't have any right bnow as I am over seas. Just search with the GM part number on their site. Was around $150 bucks with everything need even bolts and windage tray

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/NAL-19212593/

·
LS Tech and Moderator
11,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
749 Posts

Hooker 2292HKR headers for comparison.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Does anyone have insight on this fitting in a 2002. 5.3 with a c4 front suspension? I'm hoping that combo won't require something made. And what's the price on these lh8 pans? Thanks on advance to all who respond.

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
10,119 Posts
I know it’s an old thread, but it’s the same topic. I’m looking at oil pans for my 2008 5.3 block and found these at Rock Auto. Anyone use them?

Rectangle Font Parallel Software Screenshot

·
LS Tech and Moderator
11,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know it’s an old thread, but it’s the same topic. I’m looking at oil pans for my 2008 5.3 block and found these at Rock Auto. Anyone use them?

View attachment 352293
Thats the standard truck pan Will not fit The gmpp pan is the H3 hummer 5.3L pan which is little different from normal truck one.

TSP pan which is linked in info sticky works (has better ground clearance and is affordable.)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts