Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Going for first ever session of acupuncture next Monday at 4pm. My wife has been 8 to 10 times over the years, she raves about it. So many things that it helps - sleeping, digestion, allergies, aches, pains, circulation, etc.

I can't wait to go.

Anyone here undergone this?

Thanks, all.

·
Registered
11,214 Posts
I tried it on my X, she said the needle was too big and too long, even hurt a bit. I assured her that it was done all the time - right through the temple and all would be just fine........................................... She said no.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
I tried it on my X, she said the needle was too big and too long, even hurt a bit. I assured her that it was done all the time - right through the temple and all would be just fine........................................... She said no.
:sign0020::sign0020: I don't know why she said no Nick, you were just trying to help!:)

·
Registered
678 Posts
I have used for sleep problem and back problem

I was having major sleep problems years ago. I was averaging about 4 hours a night. It got to the point I was afraid to drive. I went to a Chinese doctor who had been practicing herbal medicine/acupuncture for roughly 25 years. Interesting sessions. She asked me if I have a television in the bedroom I answered yes. She suggested I take it out. She asked me if I used an alarm clock to wake me up. I responded yes. She told me to get a second one. She asked me if it faced me I said yes. She told me to face it away from me and set both clocks. I went through a series of acupuncture sessions. She also mentioned to take LING tea a half hour before going to bed in 5 ounces of water. Within 2 weeks I was sleeping all night long.

Explanation tv in bedroom sub conscience does not associate room with sleeping.
Second alarm clock subconscious fear of one not going off.
Facing away from me if I wake up in the middle of the night do not look at what time it is as you will stress yourself out more and not get back to sleep.

The Ling tea nodded me out if I used it 20 minutes before I went to bed.
and because I only drank 5 ounces I did not have to get up and pee in the middle of the night.:shakehands:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts