Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1957 2 door post belair trim. Is this car worth restoring, who knows, if not it can sure go bracket racing. Started the tear down cause it was too far gone to just get back up and driving to enjoy in primer for awile, so it is all in, fix it right the first time. Going to read up on posting pics. Good back glass. Surface rust only it seems we'll see

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
1957 2 door post belair trim. Is this car worth restoring, who knows, if not it can sure go bracket racing. Started the tear down cause it was too far gone to just get back up and driving to enjoy in primer for awile, so it is all in, fix it right the first time. Going to read up on posting pics. Good back glass. Surface rust only it seems we'll see
Pictures:questionmark: I don't see any pictures... Later, Dave

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
new to pictures

I uploaded 3 pictures says I have 97 left, still trying to get them in this thread.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks

Thanks Terry , I am trying to take pictures of all the bad to appreciate later when fixed. That photo stuff will take some getting use to. Thanks again for moving the pictures of the 57. I was an ASE certified master technician in the GM dealership and programed late model GM's and so on yet that photo stuff was cutting my butt. No worries long build and plenty of pictures to go. My last build was a 67 corvair convertible then back to the Army, Iraq, Medivac'd out retired out, gotta keep busy somehow.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Not too bad.

Paul, from what I can see in the 2 posted pics your car is in better shape than mine was when I started. Looks like mostly surface rust from what I can see. Keep us posted on your progress and....:anim_25: JIM.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts