Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of my parts arrived about noon today. So Away I went on the front suspension assembly. On went the new ball joint, steering arms and springs with one coil removed. shocks reintalled but one shock bolt clip must have got stripped by spring compressor. Tomprrow if my back recovers install headers and inner fenders. then calipers and wheels. and I ballin the new stance with the cut springs.

a Fed Ex driver who is new to this delivery area stopped in his pov to chat. Saw my car for the first time today as he was working. He said he has a 55wagon (for his daughter) and looking for a 57 for himself. I guess he never really said what model he's looking for. I mentioned he ought to join up, he kinds him hawed and said maybe. He also said if he has anything for me on his truck I'll be his first delivery.

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Glad your parts arrived. Hope that your back problem will not prevent you from having fun with the install process. Mike

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
I'm always glad when the parts arrive because then the fun starts....:congrats:
Cowboy :flag6:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Administrator
66,151 Posts
He also said if he has anything for me on his truck I'll be his first delivery.
You may not get any more parts delivered if he finds a 56 :sign0020:

Only kidding, good to be one on one with him :tu

·
Registered
67,750 Posts
it's good to be on the drivers good side. :tu

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,729 Posts
BFF

·
Premium Member
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Springs

David I made a copy of the spring compressor. I only can say I recommend removing the rubber from the tie rod end it gets cut thru the first time you use it. I left it on so it wouldn't fall out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts