Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Jeg's the day before Thanksgiving because the fuel pump was no longing pumping. While I was waiting for the associate to retrieve the Holley Black pump the assistant manager noticed my TriFive.com shirt. We started talking and long story short I ended up getting the pump for 134.84(normally 189.99). Our vendors do appreciate us.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
nice to get a good deal Greg. Wear that shirt to the parts house every time!

·
Registered
609 Posts
I went to Jeg's the day before Thanksgiving because the fuel pump was no longing pumping. While I was waiting for the associate to retrieve the Holley Black pump the assistant manager noticed my TriFive.com shirt. We started talking and long story short I ended up getting the pump for 134.84(normally 189.99). Our vendors do appreciate us.
g55keeney Thats great,I wish they hadn't moved back to town, I wish they still were on the west side, JMO RICH :bowtier:

·
Administrator
49,953 Posts
the assistant manager noticed my TriFive.com shirt. We started talking and long story short I ended up getting the pump for 134.84(normally 189.99). Our vendors do appreciate us.
Good of Jegs to give you a discount over the shirt even if they aren`t a sponsor here.:tu
Terry

68,758 Posts
that was very nice of them gregory. :five: maybe they will become a sponsor here. :stupido2:

·
Administrator
9,086 Posts
That's great, They aren't a sponsor, but it sure is nice that we have a good name that people recongnize

Otis:)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I forgot to mention what they had hanging on the wall right in front of their cashier stand.

Vehicle Car Poster Advertising Metal

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
That is really cool of them to do that:happy0030: They are a great company, I've had good luck with them ordering through the web site.

·
Registered
8,577 Posts
That was real nice of Jegs to do that for you. That also has to be nice for you to have them that close. I've bought parts from them for several years via the internet and have nothing but kind things to say about them. Their prices are competitive and their tech. is also good. They accept returns without any hassle. They are just nice folks to deal with.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I've spent a good bit at Jegs over the years and they have always been top notch in customer service and response...same with Speedway...Summit has on occasion been iffy...but persistence pays off in the end with them...

Now some of the tri-five suppliers..............????

·
Registered
488 Posts
as with myself, remember that these places don't manufacture these products, so it's what they do after the sale that we will remember,in my case i purchased an eng from them, well after it was put in it started to smoke badly, i called them and after about a day they sent me a return ticket and picked up all the freight to get it back to them, they also returned all my $ even after i told them i would not be purchasing another one, i was just upset though i should have just got another one, but i went elsewhere i picked up a ZZ350 . but like i said they treated me well. and i have ordered from them since.
good job Jeg's.:congrats:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts