Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Goodguys Nats in Columbus, Ohio?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's going to the Goodguys Nationals in Columbus, Ohio? If you don't have it on your calendar yet, it's July 6-8 at the expo center.

Let's meet up!

·
Registered
843 Posts
I'll be there on Saturday. First time for me. Not sure yet if I'm taking the old vette, or the '57. Probably the '57. Either way, I'm not showing the car. I'm just going for the swap meet and to see some cars. Hope to see you guys there. Jason

·
Registered
216 Posts
WE ARE GOING ALL 3 .5 DAYS . (Thursday registration usually has 1000 + cars ) Plan on taking the 57 and the vista cruiser . Jason you should register your car , by the time you pay to park and admission it's not much more . Then you drive in with food , drinks and chairs .

·
Registered
843 Posts
WE ARE GOING ALL 3 .5 DAYS . (Thursday registration usually has 1000 + cars ) Plan on taking the 57 and the vista cruiser . Jason you should register your car , by the time you pay to park and admission it's not much more . Then you drive in with food , drinks and chairs .
Thanks for the tip. I may do that. Although I'm not winning any trophies. :sign0020:

I'll have on a Trifive hat, feel free to say hello! Jason

·
Registered
216 Posts
Nobody wins a trophy at good guys with a driver :sign0020: PM me when it gets close and we will meet up . Generally we have a large group and a lot of canopies set up for shade

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
Can't make it but am still on a high from Pigeon Forge......bowtie-trifive
:gba:
bowtie-trifive
I am still on a high from all the pics that had been posted from Pigoen Forge :tu:tu:tu

1 - 8 of 8 Posts