Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just unpacked my new front bumper for my 55. The finish looks really nice, I'd say as good or better than the stock bumpers when new and much nicer than my rechromed and most other rechromed ones I've seen!

I'll let you know how the fit is in a couple of days, but they look like they should fit just fine.

GMK404000055S-FRONT BUMPER SET, 5-PIECES, 55 CHEVROLET (CENTER, ENDS, GUARDS) (CHROME)

I bought the front and back 5 piece sets from autopartsoverload on ebay for $332.01 each including shipping and I got them in less than a week.

power tour 110.jpg

·
Registered
555 Posts
Sounds good but I couldn't find the aforementioned vendor on e-pay. I did find prices all over the board though. For what some want for their bumpers , you would think they were plated with Gold or Platinum !edit , found vendor and am trying to search their catalog.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Found autopartsoverload but the price is, rear 430.95 and front 413.49. If I could get the deal you got, I would buy both sets.

·
Registered
67,764 Posts
sounds like you got a good deal. :tu

·
Registered
557 Posts
i ogt mine from mervs, who sells them via keystone.
got to loooking at them like a month ago, had very small pits coming up. like the size of a pinhead. so i call merv and explain to him what was up, he said yes they have a lifetime warranty on the chrome work, but he hadnt ever had any problems with the chrome so he thought i was making it up. i pollitely explained to that s.o.b. that i had purchased a good sized order with him and i would be getting my bumpers replaced or they would end up in the windshield on his truck, and id still get them replaced. his tone changed very quickly, and he said to bring them to any show and he would take care of them. needless to say. i didnt take them to goodguys in dsm iowa, but i will get them off in time for the next show, and any leftover stuff from danchuck will go back to him also. just my 2 cents

·
Administrator
66,151 Posts
you guys are extremely lucky with returns as alot of us guys down this end are usually stuck with them.

I believe that if the parts not right wheres the quality control :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Goodmark/Keystone

I got my front bumper installed today and it and the bumper guards fit just fine! I'll try and post some pictures when I get the back bumper on.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Goodmark/Keystone bumpers

Here are some pictures of my new bumpers installed, the fit and finish is very nice and I'm very pleased with the bumpers.................

new bumpers 074.jpg

new bumpers 076.jpg

new bumpers 078.jpg

new bumpers 079.jpg

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Those look great!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dick, the bumpers look great and so does your car. I called Joe yesterday, he said my bumpers are on the way. He gave me the same deal you got. 654.02front and back. Thanks for the tip. Earl

1 - 12 of 12 Posts