Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been tired of hiring the mobile welder, or loading up and taking projects to the in-laws to weld, so finally bought a welder. ThermalArc, 220v, and works great. Boy-can my son lay down a weld!!! I know now that I will need some practice, and will be hiring the kid to do my welding until I get the hang of it again. At least I can get things done when I want, and not have to work around someone elses schedule. Next?...plasma cutter, though the wife doesn't know it yet!!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
I have been tired of hiring the mobile welder, or loading up and taking projects to the in-laws to weld, so finally bought a welder. ThermalArc, 220v, and works great. Boy-can my son lay down a weld!!! I know now that I will need some practice, and will be hiring the kid to do my welding until I get the hang of it again. At least I can get things done when I want, and not have to work around someone elses schedule. Next?...plasma cutter, though the wife doesn't know it yet!!!
Mike, Welding reminds me of riding a bike. Once you learn you never forget. However welding also reminds me of my golf game...takes practice to be good.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
The Japanese company Sanrex makes the Thermal arc,,and they make some pretty good stuff.

I'm jealous.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts