Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found the "oldfarts club" avatar that I've been using on another car site that has an oldfarts club of which I am a member..Thought it was neat & fit me perfectly so I used it as my avatar.
Today I got two PMs from the other site.One was polite and one was just nasty.So I've stopped using it.It was not my intention to "rip off" anyones avatar.:confused0006:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
some people are too petty. There are greater things to worry about as you know being a veteran. Move on, let them mire in their own **** stench.

**** began with f and ended with the letter t, just like the disputed avatar.

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
did you get your hand slapped on the hamb?

I noticed the post got deleted...
after we suggested everyone use the avatar ... and tell Mr rude to go pound sand.. :D

anyway, life is too short to argue over a dang avatar.. :rolleyes:
Yup it was there.And I agree,lifes too short,thats why I changed the avatar.I didnt have time to see any of the posts.
PS;I did tell Mr rude to go pound sand(or something to that affect:sign0020:)

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Atta-Boys to you Fred:tu Like Rudy said "I like the new one better":fahne19::fahne19::fahne19::fahne19: Later, Dave

·
Registered
518 Posts
I like going there and reading the introductions of new members coming in. That seems to be where the right of passage takes place. Some make it and some don't. But anyway, I don't think anyone owns the rights to your new avatar, it looks great to me :D

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
You avatar thief you!! how dare you steal someones picture that is availible to anyone online. :secruity:

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Umm OF, wasn't there a popular expression from the era (and place) of your new avatar that ended with 'and feed em rice' that would apply to those guys? :happy0030:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts