Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THAT IS POT HOLDER. ONE OUR GREAT MEMBERS SENT IT TO ME. HE DID IT FOR NO OTHER REASON THEN HE IS A NICE GUY. HIS NAME IS MIKE (567MIKE). JUST ANOTHER REASON THIS SITE IS THE BEST ON THE PLANET, WONDERFUL MEMBERS. THANKS AGAIN MIKE, LUV IT. :tu

WILL BE HANGING IT UP IN FRONT OF THE 56 IN THE MAN-CAVE. :tu

Attachments

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
:tu:tu

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
I laughed when I saw the title of this thread, then I saw it was from Carl,
and it made sense. :) I'm happy it got there, ahead of time even. Glad you like it. One less dust collector in my house.
I got that from a person I bought a hot wheels car from. They wrapped the car in it for shipping protection. I forget which car it was, maybe the "Beatnik Bandit". Anyway, Enjoy your "pot" Carl!
Mike :tu

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
I was starting to wonder about you Carl when I read your heading:smokin: Enjoy your new :bowtier: item... Later, Dave

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
OH Carl!!!! You and your pot had me going for a second there. I thought I bet you that Otis has not seen this one yet, until I saw it was from you and a very nice play on words :sign0020::sign0020:
Glad to see the pot holder arrived safe and sound. Yes this site is full of wonderful people :tu:tu

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
Hey Mike...Im 20 minutes from Arlington VA! Where did you get those?
Hey Johnny,

I bought a Hot Wheel and it was wrapped in that pot holder for shipping protection. I wasn't expecting it... then I saw Carl was from near there and sent it to him and that's how the story goes.... :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts