Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
55 four door 210, 6 cylinder/3 speed on the column. It has an OVERDRIVE lever under the dash. I have not seen one of these before(in person).For the past two weeks, I've been gathering pieces. She looks pretty bad but its a good solid foundation. I've brought back some in worse shape. I've got another 4 door 55 210 coming next thursday but its really rusty and will be using some of its parts for this one. This is a project that probably won't get started on till next spring. I got some American Racing Outlaw wheels, brand new tires, saginaw 4 speed and a 305 gathered for it already. POOR THING! Looks sad don't she?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Park it in your front yard put some lights on it, a jack-o-lantern or two around it, and a picture of you driving it, and that thing'll scare the **** out of the neighborhood kids on Halloween!

:sign0020:

·
Premium Member
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going to clean out the crap in it tomorrow and fill it up with parts for winter storage. I had to put a rear end in it. The trans is still in it.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I think she is happy to have someone who loves her.:party0031:
you have a good wife HAFROD.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
were you bringing home lost animals and such as a kid too?
"Look ma...can I keep it?"

You sure have a knack for finding them.
And you get them looking good in short order.

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
You sure have a knack for finding them.
And you get them looking good in short order.
Agree.....
And I bet none of us doubt it will be one very happy 55 in no time at all !
I think your signature says it all :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
$350 for a car that solid! :eek: Man, were am I when all the deals are found!Congratulations on the new ride and hope you enjoy!:party0031:Wait a minute, that was $300!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Great start, could be worst............ A lot has gone to the crusher...Thanks to guys like you that saves one or two.
Pig is me

·
Registered
582 Posts
POOR THING! Looks sad don't she?
An old 55 on it's way to be forgotten and dissapear could'nt be happier than coming to your place, Hafrod. That's where they know they will be taken care of and be brought back to life again.

Good luck with this project! :tu

68,758 Posts
great buy and find. :five: .................don't you have a neighbor who is not a fan? :stupido2:

·
Premium Member
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Got it cleaned out. It was full of leaves, acorns, rat poop, and DUST. I gave it a soaking with the water hose. Only found 1000 spiders! :D I'm going to remove the heater control unit from the dash. The chrome on it is very nice so I'll get it polished and put away. Then I'm going to pack it FULL of parts that are packed in my garage. I guess I got a shed thats a little different than every one elses in my neighborhood. It has some bad floor pans but the inner and outer rockers, under body braces, doors, and toe boards are good. Someone thought it was a boat I guess, it has some fiberglass on the floors. The trash can was empty when I started.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts