Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's not a trifive but at least it's together:D. My son and I went to see the Expendables tonight. Took the Chevelle and I'm not sure if I was more nervous of my son's driving or a couple of things with the car. Needless to say we are taking Thursday afternoon and checking a couple of things out. 19 year olds don't realize that you have to keep after these older cars for them to run good.
Had a good father/son time though.:tu

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Had a good father/son time though. :congrats:

That's what its all about Dave... :tu

Oh.. and glad you got the Chevelle out too.

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
Sounds like you had fun Dave
BUT
where are the pic's ? :eek:

·
Administrator
48,735 Posts
Dave that is a nice looking 69. Chevelles are right there with tri fives in my book. My first ride and 3rd ride were chevelles and i still own the 72. Wish i hadn`t wrecked the first one which was a 68.
Terry

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
I always liked the 68/69 Chevelles but you don't see many of them anymore like you do with the other years.

Great looking car and glad you had a good Father/Son time:D

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought this off ebay and it took us 2 1/2 years to rebuild. our first attempt. we learned alot from it.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
Hang with my 22 year old son a much as I can....helps we work the family business together . I have had a 68 blue chevelle SS396 , 69 orange Malibu 454 . 71 black 402 pro street , 72 red SS402, and the last one was a burgandy 72 350 ....almost forgot about the blue 68 elCamino & 65 gold elCamino......Love them cars....all were sold for the next project....wish they were all sitting in my garage today !!! :anim_44:

·
Registered
66,304 Posts
good to see you doing that with your son dave, cool car too. :party0031:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts