Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I am in Louisville ky for the next three weeks on business and it seems that I will have plenty of spare time to kill. So the question is, what MUST I do while I am here. I am going to do the bourbon trail but I'm not a drinker, are there any holy grail places within 100 miles. I would like to do things related to cars, racing, and especially TRIFIVES!!! bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
887 Posts
A little over 100 miles, like 115 miles, and not TriFive, but the National Corvette Musem and Corvette factory is in Bowling Green.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Noted, I may hit the corvette museum in bowling green on my way home to Virginia as I will be taking the Knoxville route on the way back... That West Virginia turnpike is rough on the spine...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Me too considering within 100 miles you can get to Nashville, Indy, Cincinnati oh well guess I will have to figure it out on my own, the reds have some home games coming up and the titans have a home preseason game in a few days. I like doing things that are off the beaten path, so I figured a local member might have some insight

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
Noted, I may hit the corvette museum in bowling green on my way home to Virginia as I will be taking the Knoxville route on the way back... That West Virginia turnpike is rough on the spine...

I thought they would have fixed that by now.......:sign0020:
Cowboy :flag6:

:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought they would have fixed that by now.......:sign0020:
Cowboy :flag6:

:gba:
bowtie-trifive
Haha, yeah, my in laws live in charleston and I always ask, "when are they gonna use some of that toll money to fix these highways?" Its okay driving the Knoxville route gives me an excuse to stop in UT and pick up some new gear for the upcoming football season... I'm optimistic for the first time in years with butch jones coaching the squad this year...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts