Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,
I've just joined on this excellent forum. I've been reading topics every now and then and now decided to register. I have a 55 Chevy BelAir for 30 years now (same car). When I bought it, it was four door model but in late 70s two door models were very rare in Finland so guys changed four door models to two door. May sound quite odd.
So after few years cruising, I started to fix my car and found quite much rust, as I noticed that project grew up more and more,,, I decided to make my car two door model as well.
In 86-90 we used to go for racing with my brother and got quite nice ETs with stock 427 (L-72) and TH-400.
Last fifteen years it has been in garage, but now I'm going put it on street back again.

Thanks for very interesting and useful forum :party0031:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive jussu50:wavey: :anim_25:with the 55... Later, Dave

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
:sign0016:Glad to have you here but Wheres the pics;amin_111;

·
Premium Member
50,790 Posts
There have been some four to two mods on here....even a four door passenger side & two door drivers sid. I liked that.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Hello!

:sign0016: to TriFive Jussu50! Glad you decided to join. Nothing here but nice people who are more than willing to help and share their knowledge with others! Good Luck on your restoration. :wavey:

·
Registered
66,282 Posts
:hello: hi jussu50 and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Hi Jussu50, and welcome from North Carolina. Hope your build goes as planned. You gonna use the 427? Will make a very bad street machine. Keep us posted. Charles :wavey:

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
:sign0016: to Trifive.com jusso. You know we are going to keep bugging you til we see some pics....... :sign0020: ;amin_111;

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.