Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice to be here with all you experts, I recently decided to finally start working on my '56 utility sedan, after keeping it around since just after high school. I almost sold it a couple of times, but I guess I just could'nt bear to be one of those guys wishing they still had their awesome car from 30 years ago. Parts sure cost alot more now though, it's like going to Costco times 10. I'm new to any kind of forum and just figured out what a thread is, so once again, it's great to be here and I'm looking forward to all of your expert advice.

Thanks, Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nice to be here with all you experts, I recently decided to finally start working on my '56 utility sedan, after keeping it around since just after high school. I almost sold it a couple of times, but I guess I just could'nt bear to be one of those guys wishing they still had their awesome car from 30 years ago. Parts sure cost alot more now though, it's like going to Costco times 10. I'm new to any kind of forum and just figured out what a thread is, so once again, it's great to be here and I'm looking forward to all of your expert advice.

Thanks, Jim

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive, Jim.

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
:sign0016: tobowtie-trifive

·
Registered
67,715 Posts
:hello: hi Jim and welcome. good to have you here. I'm not to swift with this computer stuff myself. always have to ask the kids for help. :pcguru:

·
Premium Member
15,575 Posts
Hey Jim :sign0016: to the bowtie-trifive family :gba: :shakehands: I am in the process of redoing my nomad that I bought in 1968 for $600. I just spent more than that at Danchuk's for a box of miscellaneous parts the would fit in a medium sized box so yeah parts have gone up a little. the good news is there is almost nothing you can think of now that isn't available.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Hello Jim, :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive :shakehands:

·
Registered
Auckland, New Zealand
7,795 Posts
:ciao:Hi Jim and :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive from New Zealand :n_z: :shakehands:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Welcome Jim ; That's a familiar story ; I've had my old 55-4dr for 26 years now and paid $200. for it . It's finally making its way through the shop , coming together at last . Had many a Tri-five in between , but this one is finally home from being barn-stored till I retired . Show us some pictures when you can . Be safe...Bob.

·
Registered
15,587 Posts
Hello Jim,great to have you here @ bowtie-trifive and :sign0016:aboard from the Alamo City.:anim_25: :shakehands: :sign0016:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifiveJim from another 56 owner :five: :anim_25:with the project... Later, Dave

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Welcome

:bowtieb:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.