Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
It looks like its for only one, so thats 48.00 for the pair.
Also re the advertisement
Here we have a Brand New 7" Snake-Eye Headlight. This will fit into any standard 7" headlight bucket and is a perfect replacement for old sealed beam lights. These are easily installed, even for the "weekend" mechanic. Each lens is machined polished and CNC assembled to assure no leakage. Constructed of a lightweight plastic case with a glass lens. Includes removable rubber seal to prevent moisture build up and allow easy access when replacing H4 bulbs. They take the standard 3 prong plug-in. This is ideal for classic cars and street rods. Don't miss out on replacing your old headlights at a great cost!
This may not be an issue for you.
The plastic does nothing for me with H4 globes.You will be restricted to the 50/55 size bulbs as the higher wattage bulbs will melt the plastic.
Also it would be wise to place relay`s in your system so the H4 bulbs do not overload your electrics (assuming you run std sealed beams now).

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My objective is to have brighter headlights, I am not the "brightest" on knowledge when it comes to electronics. The Sedan delivery came with GE headlights, one is marked GE 65W, the other is D16 2D1. They seem like they give off the same light, which isn't enough in my opinion.
thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.