Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
49,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one you don`t get very often, a hand made trophy. No plastic stuff here. I got this at a show this past Saturday:

Attachments

7,082 Posts
Congrats Terry. Like that a whole lot better than a trophy. :congrats: :tu :bowtier:

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
That is a neat trophy Terry......you're right, you don't see one like that very often.

Eugene

·
Trifive Automotive Electrical Wiring Expert
27,017 Posts
Congrats Terry. It has a 57 Chevy clock as well.
I got some handmade trophies Saturday also. They didn't go to quite as much detail with mine, but there the real thing, complete with rings and rod bearings. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
37,219 Posts
Pretty cool. In racing, the best trophies are not trophies at all, except for the biggest races with the traditional ones (Indy 500, etc.) This weekend at the Texas Motorplex, all the winners got a 10 gallon western hat. In Nascar at Martinsville, the winner gets a grandfather clock. Unique prizes make for special memories.

·
Administrator
49,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The funny part was mine was the only one like that. The rest were made out of different pistons and a clock in the journal area. I guess mine was for the tri five class, at least that was what i understood.

Unique prizes make for special memories.
I agree Rick.
Terry

·
Registered
15,587 Posts
Congrats on the non-plastic trophy,its a nice one for sure.Sweet,smooth,and sassy.Good going.:tu :tu :shakehands::bowtier:
Big Bob:flag4::bowtieb:

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Congrats on winning the trophy.
With the colors in it it'll look great
sitting in front of that nice yellow
'57 of yours.:tu:tu:tu

:bowtieb::bowtier::bowtieb::bowtier::bowtieb:

·
Registered
67,684 Posts
nice going terry. :tu

·
Registered
887 Posts
Neat award Terry! :tu

I had planned to go but was finishing up moving my mom and dad to a new nursing home. I am sure I would have had more fun in Springtown :)

·
Administrator
49,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Missed meeting you there Ronnie. I had planned on going to the show in Paradise this coming Saturday but they are predicting rain so we shall see on Friday.
Terry

·
Registered
887 Posts
I would have liked to have been at the Springtown event, but parents come first!

I have been using the beautiful weather the last few days to find excuses to get out with the 57 and all windows down! Yep, rain all over the area Saturday and we were planning on going to the State Fair!

Missed meeting you there Ronnie. I had planned on going to the show in Paradise this coming Saturday but they are predicting rain so we shall see on Friday.
Terry

1 - 18 of 18 Posts