Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Birthdays

Thanks PaPa Mike! I am known as PawPaw by the grandkids. I have recently been getting the 8 and 6 year old grandsons interested in working on cars. Now they come to visit and ask if we can work on the cars. It lifts the spirit and makes me feel a lot younger than I am. "PawPaws funny car" as the grandkids call my 1950 Plymouth Business coupe is what we are working on. Of course, my pride and joy is my 1955 2dr, H/T Chevy I have owned since July, 1959. Thanks again and lets keep these old cars rolling! PawPaw

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey chevman,
my 2 grandaughters call me pawpaw too, the 17 yr old grandson calls me papa and the 6 month old grandson just giggles.
Keep those grandkids working on that "funny car" they will help you stay young and it will give them some great times to remember them by. The best times I had with my Dad was when we were working on his/my '55 when I was 8-18 years old. since I didn't have any sons it is great to have 2 grandsons to spend that kind of time with.
Ketch ya later

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thanks For The Birthday Wishes!!

:D IT SEEMS THE YEARS KEEP GOING BY FASTER, BUT AS THE GRANDKIDS GET OLDER i SEEM TO MAINTAIN MY YOUTH. AT LEAST WHEN I AM WITH THEM! THANKS AGAIN TO YOU ALL FOR THE GOOD WISHES! KEEP THE GOOD TIMES ROLLING!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts