Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd guess that most of us are fathers, and to those I'd like to say "Happy Father's Day!"

If this was REALLY my day, I'd be in the garage right now, but since it seems to be more of a FAMILY day, I'm inside waiting for the family to arrive so we can have a wonderful day grilling brats and watching the US Open (that's my idea of fun!)

Hope the rest of you fathers have as much fun as I'm going to have!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Happy Fathers Day to everyone. I am waiting for my two sons to come over and help me bleed the brakes on my 59 suburban. Then maybe a BBQ! Can't think of a nicer way to spend Fathers Day with the kids...

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Everyone just left to return to their respective homes...we had a great time watching the golf match and grilling brats...oh, and it was my daughter's birthday yesterday so we 'doubled' up and celebrated both days today! It was just like the year she was born -- she was born on the saturday before father's day! Makes it even more special for us!

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Happy fathers day to all!! We had a get together at my sister in laws today for fathers day and also for those of us born in June. My b'day was the 10th and my wifes is the 17th, my brother in laws is the 12th. We had some excellent steaks on the grille and some very good food to go with them.
Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts