Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well just wanted to wish you all a happy one on thursday. hope you all enjoy the day and are thankfull for many things or even just afew. may you all be blessed to spend it with the ones you love:) happy thanksgiving

·
Registered
130 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys too....... I just envy the ones who can drive to pick up their tukeys' with their shoeboxes..:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Happy thanksgiving to everyone, I know I will be overeating and then sleeping in the afternoon.

Let's hope next year all the troops will be home safely.

Otis:)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families! Best time of year to be with the ones you love and........the ones who love you!!!!!!!

Tom (55fazzi)

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I'd like to add my wishes for a Great Thanksgiving as well! I'm thankfull for this great country we live in and feel deeply indebted to the guys/gals overseas keeping it that way!May they all return safely!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all I have so much to be thankful for I thank God for everything especially to live in a free country where we can have chioces with out being opressed would also like to thank are Troops for protecting us and are country and finally for my Family and are trifive family (You all) GOD BLESS and take care Sal

1 - 13 of 13 Posts