Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any pictures of this combo??? Looking for inspiration and ideas!!! Please any one of these combos will do!!!

Harbor blue

larkspur blue

combo

preferably 150!!

· Administrator & Tech Articles
55,987 Posts
Got a photo of a 210 with those colors:

· Administrator & Tech Articles
55,987 Posts
I'll have to defer to the gents with more expertise.....I believe early in the 57 production they were painted the lower body color, like 55/56.....However, later they wer painted silver.

· Registered
4,963 Posts
Thank you!!! more please!!! Did harbor blue/larkspur blue cars have larkspur blue wheels??
Here is a freshly restored 57 convertible in larkspur blue. The interior is harbor and larkspur two tone. Can post picture of interior if you like. The car belongs to my cousin he is retired and restores tri- fives at a rate of about one per year working mostly by himself.

Attachments

· Registered
1 Posts
Yes, most Harbor Blue/Larkspur Blue Combinations had Larkspur Blue on the roof as well as the divider color and as the rim color, while Harbor Blue was the main body color.

Below is my 1957 Deluxe 210 4 Door Sedan, while still in the process of restoration. Athough the hubcaps arent installed yet, the rims as you can see are painted
NOTE:Whitewalls havent been cleaned yet

Attachments

· RIP 02-03-2022
50,408 Posts
Here is a freshly restored 57 convertible in larkspur blue. The interior is harbor and larkspur two tone. Can post picture of interior if you like. The car belongs to my cousin he is retired and restores tri- fives at a rate of about one per year working mostly by himself.

Troy, whose car is that? It looks like Ralph's.....
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.